Why Local Search?
The majority of consumers are searching the Internet to find what they need locally. They prefer to find products and services using search engines, rather than having unsolicited advertisements sent to them.
In fact, even if you don’t realize it – you use local search. Search Engines (such as Google) will automatically show you local business results over
Do Consumers Actually Care?
Short answer: YES!
According to recent surveys –
- searching online via Google (or other search engines) is now the #1 resource used by consumers looking for products and services from local businesses.
- 92% of people reported researching a product or service online, then purchasing offline from a local business
What Kinds of Local Search Services Does Red Aloha Provide?
- Your business on Google Maps, along with a link to your website
- Show prospective customers the inside of your store – A virtual tour (We work with Hawaii Business Photos, so that your tour also shows up on Google as well as your website)
- Manage your Google Plus Local Page – To push offers to your existing customers/leads, as well as acquire new leads
- Local Search Engine Optimization – optimizing specifically for local customers, so you rank higher than your competitors
- Citations in Relevant Directories – Based on your business and industry, we will work to get you listed in a variety of online business directories.
- Local Paid Marketing – If you want an infusion of customers right now, we will manage your online ad budget to target high quality prospects – to drive customers to your website, as well as phone calls to your business
What Kind of Results Can I See?
Our Local online marketing service helps consumers to find your business by getting it listed and ranking high on all of the popular search engine business directories and maps pages, including Google Places.
We cannot guarantee a specific number of visitors, or a specific ranking – but we can show you reports every month to show you how your rankings are improving over time